- How do I rent a portable storage container?
- How do I know what size of portable storage container I need?
- Do you offer a tilt-free, horizontal delivery system?
- When can a portable storage container be delivered to me?
- How are the portable storage containers designed?
- How do I secure my portable storage container?
- Does Guardian Storage pack the portable storage container for me?
- Do I need to be present when the portable storage container is delivered to my home or business?
- Will I be able to access my portable container if it is stored at one of Guardian’s facilities?
- Are there are any restrictions on the type of items I store in the portable storage container?
It’s easy! Just call us at 519-944-5505, or toll free at 800-688-2262. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All we need is your name, phone number, and the date the container is required to reserve a portable container for you. We can email the rental agreement to you or you can come pick it up at our office.
Having being in the industry since 1998, our highly qualified storage consultants know just the questions to ask to guide you towards identifying the best storage or moving solution for you. Keep in mind that the right container for storage may not necessarily be the best for moving. The largest container for moving is 20-ft., which is usually sufficient for a 2-3 bedroom house.
Yes, our unique delivery system keeps the portable storage container horizontal throughout the delivery and pick up process. This helps to ensure that your valuable belongings don’t move around in the portable container.
During peak moving season (between April and September) it is best to contact Guardian Storage as early as possible to reserve your portable storage container. Normally, the portable containers can be delivered within 24 hours of placing an order, however, during peak season we may not be able to accommodate this time frame.
The portable storage containers are built with all-steel construction, and an anti-slip floor. The portable storage containers are weather resistant, with venting to provide cross ventilation. There are two hinged doors to allow easy access for loading and unloading. Inside the portable storage container are slots and rings to place tie downs.
You can use your own lock to secure the doors or you can use the disc lock that we provide with the portable storage container. It is your choice.
No, we do not pack the portable storage container. One of the benefits of using portable storage containers is that you can pack the container at your convenience.
As long as you can provide us with specific instructions on how you would like to have the portable container placed on your property you do not have to be present at the time of delivery or pick up.
Yes, you are free to access your portable container 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be given your own personal gate code to access the facility where your portable container is stored. There is no additional charge to store your portable container at one of our facilities.
Items that are flammable, hazardous, explosive, toxic, or illegal cannot stored in the portable storage container.